[Pharo-project] Latest OB, category autocompletion does always a lowercase

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 09:24:16 EDT 2010

On Friday, October 22, 2010, Mariano Martinez Peck
<marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Protocols are lowercase by convention,
> But is this still true for packages extensions??  I always keep case sensitive for *MyPackage (I think this is because before monticello have problems with this)

PackageInfo always matched category names case-sensitive and protocols
case-insensitive.

> Maybe just a little change that for those categories with * it doesn't apply the lowercase would be nice.

The way it currently works is intentional. It helps people to adhere
to the convention and reduces future inconsistencies.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch