[Pharo-project] Latest OB, category autocompletion does always a lowercase

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 08:51:16 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 2:46 PM, Lukas Renggli <renggli at gmail.com> wrote:

> Protocols are lowercase by convention,

But is this still true for packages extensions??  I always keep case
sensitive for *MyPackage (I think this is because before monticello have
problems with this)

Maybe just a little change that for those categories with * it doesn't apply
the lowercase would be nice.

that's why it suggests only
> lowercase variants. You can still manually type something uppercase of
> course.

yes, sure.