[Pharo-project] Morphic application to production questions

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Thu Oct 21 19:25:51 EDT 2010

Dont know for the morphic stuff ... but I started
an ImageLocker package on squeaksource/PharoGoodies.

There are also some tips on deployment like disabling
sources/changes file. See
http://squeakvm.org/win32/custom.html

Regarding Cmd+.  there is a setting #cmdDotEnabled
Be warned: If you disable it you may not be
able to stop the app.

Maybe it is better to patch the system to
ask for a password before allowing you to open
the debugger. AFAIK this is what the Teleplace client
(based on Squeak) does.

Maybe we provide a hook for that in Pharo later.

See also UserInterruptHandler>>handleUserInterrupt

Bye
T.