[Pharo-project] Morphic application to production questions

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:20:48 EDT 2010

Hi,
Finally I managed to get one application made with morphic. I developed
the app inside a StandardWindow, and that's ok, but now I want to move
it to production, so I need to do some tasks, some of them easy to
solve, and some of them not (at least for me).
This is what I think is needed:

1) remove all morphs (this is easy, already done)
2) add morphs in world instead StandardWindow (easy too, and already done).
3) disable control+click, cmd+., etc. (I don't know how to do this)
4) disable morph drags (my morphs, placed inside the world, can be
moved, I don't want that)
5) change the behavior of "quit" when pressing close window (red button)
6) disable debugger on errors

...and I don't know if there are other things.

Can you help me with points 3-6?
Do you know other tasks needed?

Thanks,
Esteban