[Pharo-project] Faster access for refactoring commands

Martin Dias tinchodias at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:32:17 EDT 2010

Hi,

I really like to use refactoring commands in OmniBrowser, but I would like
to access them faster. I think that it would be nice to have:

- A shortcut that popups a menu with the refactor commands only.
- A unique shortcut for rename (which target is the current selection:
categories, class, method, class variable, instance variable, temporary)

What do you think about it?
Do you know if there is something like that already available to use?

Martin