[Pharo-project] DisplayScreen actualScreenSize ???

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Oct 18 15:48:06 EDT 2010

Hi adrien

I did the following:

I commented the method startup of DisplayScreen
saved the image

then in a file I put

	Display setExtent: DisplayScreen actualScreenSize depth: Display nativeDepth.
	Display beDisplay.

/Applications/Squeak/Squeak\ 4.2.3beta1U.app/Contents/MacOS/Squeak\ VM\ Opt PharoCore-1.2-12195.9.image display.st

and it nearly worked :)
I could interact with the little part. I do not understand why DisplayScreen actualScreenSize does not return the correct size or why I only get that size

when I open a image with a display I get correct size so probably that the vm returns a default value when the screen is not started?
John?

Now what I did was to use image with exactly the same size and use the size returned by DisplayScreen actualScreenSize
in one to open the other and I got the same problem

Stef