[Pharo-project] Some questions about pharo

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Mon Oct 18 15:47:08 EDT 2010

Possible?  Sure :)  You are of course asking whether it has been done, and I do not know the answer to that.  It is indeed a nice feature.  It is also one of those things that can also be classified as a bug ("The stupid user clicked this and caused all kinds of trouble..."), so it should be made conditional allowing truly headless operation when appropriate.

Another option is to remote into a headless image as Lukas suggested.

Bill