[Pharo-project] [SPAM] Re: Speeding up Pharo 1.1

Bart Veenstra bart.veenstra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:48:08 EDT 2010

I would love to use a new image and reload all my apps, but I have
some important data in the image persisted, and I guess I would loose
these with a new image. I installed SIXX already for exporting. this
works. Now the importing part.

Is there a way I can upgrade to 1.1.1 from 1.1? The software update
option doesn't do much.

Regards,

Bart