[Pharo-project] Speeding up Pharo 1.1

Bart Veenstra bart.veenstra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:23:18 EDT 2010

VM Statistics:

uptime			45h21m14s
memory			125,787,076 bytes
	old			122,936,884 bytes (97.7%)
	young		288,944 bytes (0.2%)
	used		123,225,828 bytes (98.0%)
	free		2,561,248 bytes (2.0%)
GCs				211,214 (773ms between GCs)
	full			26 totalling 9,392ms (0.0% uptime), avg 361.2ms
	incr		211188 totalling 6,751ms (0.0% uptime), avg 0.0ms
	tenures		176 (avg 1199 GCs/tenure)
Since last view	198,425 (0ms between GCs)
	uptime		-29.4s
	full			5 totalling 6,910ms (-23.5% uptime), avg 1382.0ms
	incr		198420 totalling 4,258ms (-14.5% uptime), avg 0.0ms
	tenures		100 (avg 1984 GCs/tenure)