[Pharo-project] Speeding up Pharo 1.1

Bart Veenstra bart.veenstra at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 03:21:58 EDT 2010

After MCMethodDefinition shutDown it looks like it is reacting a bit
faster to keyboard input. I often experience sluggishness in
autocompletion method. When I type in a name of a class in a
workspace, the autocomplete suggests 3 options. I want to choose the
middle, so I press down and after 3 seconds (or sometimes nothging
happens) it selects the class. The longer I have my image open, the
longer this will take :S