[Pharo-project] Missing Close in About Dialog

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun Oct 17 10:30:08 EDT 2010

Ah, interesting! I just tested it again more thoroughly and I found out that it has to do with the size of the Pharo window. If I maximize it on my 30" display the dialog truncated so that the OK button is not visible. If I make the window is much smaller it appears. See http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6204244/Pharo%20About%20Dialog.png.

Thanks for the fast response!

Cheers,
Bernhard