[Pharo-project] Issue 3099: Create method in the debugger does not provide getters/setters implementations

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Oct 13 09:46:21 EDT 2010

ok, doing the migration now...
One question, where should I put the test class? I mean, I created the class
DynamicMessageImplementor at "Tools-Debugger", where should I put
DynamicMessageImplementorTest ?
I saw there are some packages like ToolsTest-Inspector or
ToolsTest-MessageTally, but I think it does not make sense to create a
package per test class...

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 9:31 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr

site: http://www.10Pines.com <http://www.10pines.com/>*