[Pharo-project] modal windows and unit tests

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Wed Oct 13 09:03:50 EDT 2010

There are also some basic things that would need some adjustment as I
see it. I think core or basic classes and models shouldn't make any
assumptions about the UI or even if there is an UI at all.
So things like Object inform: aString would be something I'd rather
see to disappear.
Or Class rename: aString, which kindly pops up a Dialog to inform the
"user" when there are still references in Undeclared. I think that
check should better move to the sending method in Browser renameClass,
where chances are very high that a real user initiated the rename of a
class and not some filein.

Alex