[Pharo-project] modal windows and unit tests

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Wed Oct 13 08:39:13 EDT 2010

Indeed this raises no Notification of any kind. In that case I would say replace

StandardWindow new message: 'No Cycles'.

with

UIManager default inform: 'No Cycles'.

if you can.

I guess the first expression is also just an example? Because this
just instantiates a StandardWindow to have a modal Dialog on top of
that invisible window.
>From what I've seen in the system I would say that latter expression
will make the Dialog modal to the active window. If it is the case
that the Dialog should be modal to a non active window I have to pass
for now! :)

Alex