[Pharo-project] Issue 3099: Create method in the debugger does not provide getters/setters implementations

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 21:35:08 EDT 2010

Hi,
 I added an issue (an enhancement really) and also uploaded the code for it.
 The enhancement is that when you press "Create" on the debugger, it would
be nice if the generated method could realize that the message is a getter
or setter and provide an implementation accordingly.
 I also refactor the method #createMethodStub in Message. To do so I create
the class DynamicMessageImplementor and its test
DynamiMessageImplementorTest.

 I hope you like it!
 Hernan.

--