[Pharo-project] Collaboractive book chapter 10

Simon Denier Simon.Denier at inria.fr
Tue Oct 12 04:20:12 EDT 2010

I'm fixing ordering in book chapters

For some reasons, two chapters (Customizing Pharo and Pharo Tools) were created as children of Table-Of-Contents, and they pushed everything down.

Also I notice that a figure was created as a child of Table-Of-Figures, I have no idea where it should go
http://book.pharo-project.org/book/table-of-figures/RepositoryEnvironment