[Pharo-project] how to get the diff on commit on the pharo source?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Oct 11 17:01:44 EDT 2010

Ok I see

INRIA told us that they will allocate some time of their busy engineer for the web-dav server.
Once we have that we could host any pharo/squeak projects.
Now we will not have squeaksource.... :(
But for pharo we need a scriptable interface because we are losing time moving package around.

Stef

> On 11 October 2010 17:49, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
>> I would really like to have the same behavior than the squeak system ie having the source modification
>> send to the list. I could not see how to set it up on  squeaksource.
>> May be this is not the same version running.
>
> It is disabled because of the excessive processing power that this
> requires. And the server is already at the limit.

Ok this is sad because I would like that people can see published code.