[Pharo-project] Hallo Pharoers.. namespaces in the system level ?

Nick Papoylias npapoylias at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 11:43:37 EDT 2010

I am currently concerned with remote programming (debugger, browser,
compiler e.t.c) in Pharo from one image (or environment) to another, so that
this infrastructure can be used in the field of autonomous robotics to ease
the development cycle.

So we should definitely exchange ideas ! Cause there surely is more than one
way to go (plain sockets and API, rST, remote SystemDictionary and
environment, to name a few..)

We should keep in touch !

Nick