[Pharo-project] Pharo by Example has moved to github

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Oct 11 11:25:33 EDT 2010

> Excellent, can I also push the Seaside Book there?

If you want. Now I do not see the interest of git when we use it as svn. And I would prefer to host the book on an inria server
because I know that this is backup by someboyd else than me.
and for a book I do not want to fork it (or people can fork it but I do not care of what they will do with their fork).