[Pharo-project] Hallo Pharoers.. namespaces in the system level ?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Mon Oct 11 11:07:34 EDT 2010

Hi guys

there is a HUGE HUGE HUGE difference between
	(1)  namespace at the language level and we do not want that the way german did it.
Give us some times and we will try different solutions and see what come out
	(2) systemDictionary at the infrastructure level.
	We are working on that since Squeak Kernel Cleaning Project
	here we want the tools to be able to use another environment so that we can
		- bootstrap the compiler with itself
		- load different version of code (for Moose) to build report on Pharo 1.2 from pharo 1.1
		- bootstrap the kernel
		- build atomic loading.
We are working on 2 and this is what nick needs.
I will not talk about namespace at the lnaguage level. No time for that.

Stef