[Pharo-project] Hallo Pharoers.. namespaces in the system level ?

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Mon Oct 11 10:53:38 EDT 2010

Nick,

Just first reactions, but:

(1) questions about integration with the browsers go to Lukas and others who are doing that work;
(2) keep the design simple and consistent with "everything is an object, all computation happens by sending messages to objects"
(3) use (2) vs. creating new syntax

So far, you are well on the way toward (2,3).

Bill