[Pharo-project] Hallo Pharoers.. namespaces in the system level ?

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Mon Oct 11 09:59:49 EDT 2010

I'm glad to see that it works like class names (at least effectively) as messages to environments than a clone of Java syntax that I saw elsewhere.  On the completely pragmatic level, it will make more obvious the fact that our browser selection panes are not individually sizable.   I find them narrow at times now, and adding another column will squeeze even more.  Maybe I find them narrow specifically because I use long class names that would not be necessary if we had namespaces :)