[Pharo-project] Hallo Pharoers.. namespaces in the system level ?

Nick Papoylias npapoylias at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 06:53:38 EDT 2010

*Hallo to all, *

I am starting my Ph.D on 'languages and environments for autonomous
robotics' -- and pharo will be a huge part of it.

I am currently playing around with the system (to get the feel of it..) and
testing it's programming tools in the context of
different namespaces / environments.

Specifically I am trying to find out what the implications of having a
remote environment over rST for e.g (to browse, debug e.t.c).

*Any pointers to related work, suggestions e.t.c are welcomed.
*
So my question:

*Is anybody currently working on integrating namespaces in the system level
? I may have one or two questions and suggestions to make.

*Thank you very much !

Nick Papoulias*
*