[Pharo-project] another little OB "bug"

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 04:18:55 EDT 2010

I investigated PluggableListMorph and ListMorph, the problem you
describe is there (likely this should be fixed in Pharo). In

  Name: OB-Morphic-lr.149
  Author: lr
  Time: 11 October 2010, 10:17:53 am
  UUID: 285339d9-f9da-4c6d-98b9-e09ea154c91e
  Ancestors: OB-Morphic-lr.148

  - more efficient fix for list updating

I try to remember the current scroll position before updating any OB
list, so I guess this works around the problem (indeed the UI feels
better after the change).

I am not sure if this fix is safe. It works well in my images, but it
might break some assumption of Morphic and destroy your image in the
worst case.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli