[Pharo-project] Xtreams : first embryonary port on Squeak

mkobetic at gmail.com mkobetic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 10 20:24:49 EDT 2010

"Schwab,Wilhelm K"<bschwab at anest.ufl.edu> wrote:
> FWIW, SIF might help you:
>
>    http://www.pocketsmalltalk.com/sif/
>
> I have put a lot of code through it in the past couple of years.

I'd recommend giving the Monticello tools in VW a try before trying to put something together from lower level tools. It's used to keep Seaside in sync in VW, so it should handle most of the obvious obstacles. With the help of your Xtreams-VWCompatibility package on Squeak side and maybe some adjustments in the portable code and maybe moving some of the non-portable code into packages of their own, we should be able to make this largely automatic.