[Pharo-project] Getting my head around low space

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 14:15:45 EDT 2010

Cool! I'll try that, thanks.

I just wonder: It says in the Notes "If `-memory' is not specified then the heap will grow dynamically.". As I understand that, the image should not run out of space before the OS does (or the address range assigned by the OS).  So can this option reserve more memory than the OS would otherwise allow?
I'll try it out and let you know what happened.

Cheers,
Max