[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Cog+NativeBoost Linux32 binaries available

Juan Vuletich juan at jvuletich.org
Sat Oct 9 08:50:57 EDT 2010

Hi Folks,

Igor Stasenko wrote:
> Also, it would be cool to sync with Juan and his work on Morphic 3.
> I'd like to provide a GL backend for Morphic 3.
>
> But its unclear to me, what plans Juans having about it. Recently he
> said that he won't make any public releases.
> But i really hope that we could work together on it, because such
> ambitious projects need more than a single man
> in order to complete.

My attempt to raise some funds to be able to work on it yielded very
modest results. As a result, I'm spending more time in regular, paid
work that I'd like (lately, even Drupal and PHP...). This means I don't
have much time left. And most of it goes in keeping Cuis updated.

So, Morphic 3 will keep advancing at a slow pace. Help in this regard
would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich