[Pharo-project] R: Problem with inspector

Frederic Pluquet fpluquet at ulb.ac.be
Sat Oct 9 08:08:18 EDT 2010

Hello,

It's the NewInspector on both pictures but two different versions of this
tool. In the old version, the class and the methods were displayed for each
inspected object. In the current version, there are not displayed (because
the community prefers less children for each object).

Fréd
----
Frédéric Pluquet
Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB)