[Pharo-project] OrderedCollection

Bart Gauquie bart.gauquie at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 07:00:16 EDT 2010

Hello,

The free http://pharobyexample.org/ book is an excellent source for all your
questions concerning Pharo.
Under 9.5 Collection iterators on page 200 you can find what you are
searching for.

Kind regards,

Bart

2010/10/9 Paper Spot Paper Spot <paperspot.sepm at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> I've a small question about the OrderedCollection. I've an
> OrderedCollection wich contains some Users. Every Users have a name and a
> password.
>
> How can I search a user with a specific name ?
>
> Thank you in advance.

imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere -
Albert Einstein
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing
is not to stop questioning. - Albert Einstein
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. - Albert
Einstein
- Sir Winston Churchill
It's not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what's
required. - Sir Winston Churchill