[Pharo-project] [ANN] Soap Webservices for pharo

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 02:30:52 EDT 2010

Ok, tests are green (except by one that fails because a particular problem
in my machine's dnss, hehe).

I've tested its examples in pharo 1.1 between two images my machine, and it
works :).

To download it:

Gofer it
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfSoapOpera';
    load.

ConfigurationOfSoapOpera project lastVersion load

To use it, look at the examples in the code and the doc in:
http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/soapOpera/index.html.

Sleepy cheers :D,
Guille