[Pharo-project] MicroSqueak [was System Tracer]

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 21:48:00 EDT 2010

Hi All,

    I'm please to let you know that John Maloney has published his
MicroSqueak code on his website under the MIT license.
http://web.media.mit.edu/~jmaloney/microsqueak/
<http://web.media.mit.edu/~jmaloney/microsqueak/>Apologies for the premature
posting.  We can get down to business now.  Again huge thanks to John for
this code.