[Pharo-project] 12186 image quit problem

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Fri Oct 8 12:41:40 EDT 2010

Not sure I follow.  Is this saying that one chooses between the default console output and printAllStacks(), or is it making printAllStacks() happen in response to the signal and leaving the usual output in place too?  I guess another option might be that all stacks get printed instead of just the active process??