[Pharo-project] Seaside and KomHttpServer in Pharo 1.2

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Oct 8 12:33:56 EDT 2010

Hi Torsten,

I have started on the update process for the Seaside configs.

I got hung up for a day or two, since recent changes to Grease for
Pharo1.1 compat broke Seaside3.0 on Pharo1.0...

I will get back on the horse next week and finish up new revs for the
Seaside configs

Thanks for the gentle reminder:)

Dale