[Pharo-project] 12186 image quit problem

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Fri Oct 8 08:39:04 EDT 2010

That's good to know.  It probably should be a lot easier than that.  At least in the Windows vm, there is/was a debug menu (part of the vm's system menu) that would dump the stack for the active process; I hacked it to dump all of them rather than just one, fixed printAllStacks() along the way, and found my problem.  Think of an end user machine; you don't want to have to, or might not be able to, install development tools just to get this type of basic information.  It might simply be a way of ruling out problems, but it could be very important.