[Pharo-project] DejaVu vs Bitmap DejaVu / missing fonts folder

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez vuquilla at vub.ac.be
Fri Oct 8 08:37:06 EDT 2010

Hi,

I would like to know if i am the only one having the indentation problem when using bitmap fonts.

The Torch dashboard makes use of small and big DejaVu Sans fonts. For configuring it the fonts folder is needed (that now is gone in the last version pharo 1.1.1 dev, why?).
Got the suggestion of using the new DejaVu package and I tried... However, they are Bitmap DejaVu fonts and I have the problem of text indentation.
I show the changed source code in popup views. With DejaVu sans fonts the text appears as it is written (first image), but with Bitmap fonts not -- all is aligned to the left, and it is impossible to read a method like that (second image).

Do I need to set something else for those fonts to work? Any idea why do I have this problem?
Can the fonts folder be include again in the distribution?

Best regards,
Veronica Uquillas