[Pharo-project] 12186 image quit problem

Pavel Krivanek pavel.krivanek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 06:39:13 EDT 2010

Hi Marcus,

is that really all what happened between 12172 and 12186?

update12186
Issue 3071: fixing timestamp tests
Issue 3068: Non portable SmalltalkImage>>platformName deprecationWarning
Issue 3063: removing explain
Issue 3039: There should not be any configuration on Core

It doesn't explain the problems with VM versions and in 12186 I cannot build
the PharoKernel (it hangs without error in unload phase)

-- Pavel