[Pharo-project] Seaside and KomHttpServer in Pharo 1.2

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Fri Oct 8 05:38:37 EDT 2010

Hi Dale,

again I typically use my MetaSource application to
see if one can bootstrap a full seaside app in Pharo using
Metacello:

Gofer new
   squeaksource: 'MetaSource';
   package: 'ConfigurationOfMetaSource';
   load.

((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMetaSource) project version: '1.4') load

Works well in "Pharo 1.1." but not in "PharoCore 1.2":

In Pharo 1.2 some methods are deprecated and Seaside 3.0 still
uses ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer 1.3 instead of the newer 1.5.

So the question is: is it planned to use the newer KomHttpServer
packages in the near future for Seaside 3.0 so I can switch to
Pharo 1.2 early? Or is this planned when Pharo 1.2 is mature and
released.

Thx
Torsten

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit