[Pharo-project] 12186 image quit problem

Alexander Lazarević laza at blobworks.com
Fri Oct 8 05:06:38 EDT 2010

Just when I was about to test drive Torstens configuration of
ExternalWebBrowser, the image hangs somewhere while loading. I'm able
to abort it and find myself in some ensure block of an crticial
section of WeakArray finalization?! Trying to quit just hangs the
image for good.
BTW, this is on Windows.

Alex