[Pharo-project] WebBrowser

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Fri Oct 8 03:04:41 EDT 2010

On Oct 8, 2010, at 3:36 AM, Levente Uzonyi wrote:

> On Thu, 7 Oct 2010, Alexander Lazarević wrote:
>
>> 2010/10/7 Torsten Bergmann <astares at gmx.de>:
>>> Dont know why this specific subclass was removed since
>>> other subclasses of AppRegistry are still in the image
>>> (like MailSender, SoundService, ...)
>>>
>>> Was it by accident or if not what is the idea here.
>>
>> It got nuked with
>>
>> Name: System-Applications-StephaneDucasse.18
>> Author: StephaneDucasse
>> Time: 11 July 2010, 6:52:54 pm
>> UUID: 7eb6ce52-4ac4-4523-b44f-eaf822506c76
>> Ancestors: System-Applications-StephaneDucasse.14
>>
>> - Issue 2664: empty classes: WebBrowser, SketchMorph,
>> PasteUpMorphTest, NameOfSubclass, MethodTempsNode
>
> Why did you remove NameOfSubclass?

It was part of the compiler tests, but there are no users (at least I am
too dumb to find them).

	-> empty class
	-> no References
	-> Not even in the source
	-> In a tests package
	-> Running the tests does not seem to re-create the class
             (else in addition, tearDown code would be needed)

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.