[Pharo-project] MicroSqueak [was System Tracer]

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 05:38:20 EDT 2010

Thanks Eliot!

I just downloaded Squeak 2.0 and start loading the MicroSqueak files.
But, I encountered a strange problem. In the fileList, the
MSqueak-Collections-Unordered.st file content isn't displayed and I can't load it.
I get only this message in the fileList:

For some reason, this file cannot be read

Any hint?
Noury