[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Cog+NativeBoost Linux32 binaries available

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 09:31:57 EDT 2010

On 6 October 2010 16:08, Fernando olivero <fernando.olivero at usi.ch> wrote:
> Ok, thanks for the info.
>
>  i'm more than interested in the doing the MacOsX port of NBOpenGL. When i have the time ( not in the near future) i will produce a native boost mac vm deployable , plus the NBOpenGL-MacOsX.
>
> Regarding the window downloable, i followed the instructions in the page, the load order of packages but a certain class seems to be missing when i want to try the example ( the true type font example rendering ) in the NBOpenGL-Morphic package.

Ohh.. i found that last one is saved as
NBOpenGL-Morphic-Igor.Stasenko.3fqa

instead of
NBOpenGL-Morphic-Igor.Stasenko.3

don't ask me how.. looks like some MC bug.

it is listed as a separate item in repository packages list .. crap

Also, the missing class is NBGLCurveRenderer, which i moved to
NBOpenGL-Rome package.
I did a snapshot of it. But it depends on RomeCanvas class(es) , which
is part of Athens..
But just ignore that for now and load it. For demo, you need only
NBGLCurveRenderer which not rely on any Rome-specific stuff.

It should be less messy.. But this is still under construction, so ,
sorry for inconvenience :)

> Thanks,
> Fernando
>

> On Oct 6, 2010, at 2:53 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote:
>
>> On 6 October 2010 09:16, Fernando olivero <fernando.olivero at usi.ch> wrote:
>>> GREAT!  thanks Igor.
>>>
>>> Is there also an NPOpenGL version working in Linux?
>>>

>> Not yet. A platform-specific code needs to be written for it.
>>
>> An NBOpenGL-Win holds a windoze-specific code for it.
>> In order to use NBOpenGL on linux, you should similarily, subclass from
>> NBGlx , and implement a missing parts of it.
>>
>> I don't know when i'll be able to get free time to implement it, so if
>> you wanna help,
>> you are wellcome.
>>
>>> Fernando

>> --