[Pharo-project] [squeak-dev] Cog+NativeBoost Linux32 binaries available

Fernando olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Wed Oct 6 09:08:22 EDT 2010

Ok, thanks for the info.

 i'm more than interested in the doing the MacOsX port of NBOpenGL. When i have the time ( not in the near future) i will produce a native boost mac vm deployable , plus the NBOpenGL-MacOsX.

Regarding the window downloable, i followed the instructions in the page, the load order of packages but a certain class seems to be missing when i want to try the example ( the true type font example rendering ) in the NBOpenGL-Morphic package.

Thanks,
Fernando

>>> http://code.google.com/p/nativeboost/downloads/list