[Pharo-project] Issue 3015: When a test is restarted in the debugger, #tearDown and #setUp and not send

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Wed Oct 6 08:43:21 EDT 2010

2010/10/6 Peter van Rooijen <peter at vanrooijen.com>

> Hernan,
>
> Isn't the idea of SUnit that you start with a fresh test each time?
> So you wouldn't restart a test (you could restart/re-run a suite of
> course).

The change I made is intended to help you when you are debugging a test. For
example,in the current implementation when you modify the test while
debugging it the test method restarts but (like any method that is
restarted) but the method "environment" is not restarted, therefore running
the test again could not produce the same result.
The change I made send the messages #tearDown and #setUp to the test when it
is restared "in the debugger", therefore it restarts the environment also