[Pharo-project] KomHttpServer in pharo 1.2

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:05:36 EDT 2010

Jaja, you're right :).

What is better?  Having SmalltalkImage or OSPlatform hardcoded there?  If we
decide the right answer is SmalltalkImage, then we should change the
deprecation in SmalltalkImage which currently is:

*platformName
    "Return the name of the platform we're running on"

    self deprecated: 'Use OSPlatform'.
    ^ OSPlatform platformName*

And maybe it's better as

*platformName
    "Return the name of the platform we're running on"

    self deprecated: 'Use OSPlatform'.
    ^ self os platformName*

Cheers!