[Pharo-project] Soap Webservices for pharo

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 09:34:54 EDT 2010

A little of progress...

I fixed the underscores assignments, and Preferences references.
I built a first metacello configuration to download this package:

*Gofer it
    squeaksource:'MetacelloRepository';
    package:'ConfigurationOfSoapOpera';
    load

ConfigurationOfSoapOpera project lastVersion load
*
It depends on ConfigurationOfKomHttpServer (Komanche).
I will enhance it in the future to make it depend in the Xml parser in
XMLSupport.

By now, in my 1.2 core image the tests are:  134 run, 121 passes, 0 expected
failures, 2 failures, 11 errors, 0 unexpected passes.

Cheers!