[Pharo-project] XMLRPC Project - Progress Report

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Mon Oct 4 09:24:28 EDT 2010

Stéphane,

On 03 Oct 2010, at 19:24, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Tell us when pharo core can be a user.
> Because we want to clean the mess.

I know you are anxious to do so, and it will happen one day, for sure.

There is still some technical work to do, but the most important thing is that we need as much users as possible to shake out the bugs. The code has to prove itself for others (with different encodings/languages/networks).

Sven

PS: As I said before, I am using it myself everyday, working in a Pharo 1.1 image were all HTTPSocket stuff is routed to Zn, so far so good. I also replaced all my other HTTP client uses by using Zn directly, and that works well too. We're getting closer.