[Pharo-project] Newbie question: Connection to SQLite DB

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 08:27:09 EDT 2010

Well, I first install Sqlite project; I add ConfigurationOfSQLite3 to image.
Later:

       (ConfigurationOfSQLite3 project version: '1.1') load.

That seems load Sqlite3 classes and dependences too, FFI included. But if I
try execute one example of FFI I get an error. For example:

       Win32Window win32Draw

Now I´m using Windows7 but fails me too Mac Snow Leopard OS...

I´m very lost on that subject...

Regards