[Pharo-project] Newbie question: Connection to SQLite DB

Levente Uzonyi leves at elte.hu
Mon Oct 4 08:13:31 EDT 2010

On Mon, 4 Oct 2010, nullPointer wrote:

I´m cannot connect a sample SQLite DB. I´m sure need some steps but I don´t
know exactly.
Really I have alway problems when I try execute some external to Smalltalk
image. Exists a document with global information of that?

I did install SQueakDBX (with problems for #and:and:and: deprecated method
of boolean), but the system launch a error when I try create and open the
connection to DB. Looking in SqueakSource appears too a SQLite project (
SQLite3-Core and SQLite3-Tests ) but I get the same error... I understand
the problem is for FFI... but I don´t understand what is the cause...

Is needed something more for run FFI?

You have to install the FFI package.

Levente

Thanks for the help.