[Pharo-project] Pool dictionaries = 'private'?

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Oct 3 19:30:23 EDT 2010

This was probably done by SIF as I brought the code over from Dolphin, but just in case, have any of you ever seen 'private' added for Pool dictionaries?  I didn't see it until saving my packages failed; I am pretty sure the code is the first I have ported that used a pool, and that this is the first time I had tried to save it from Pharo.

After replacing private with the intended pool name, it appears to be ok.  I'll know more when I try to load it.

Bill