[Pharo-project] XMLRPC Project - Progress Report

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 19:28:32 EDT 2010

Hi Sven:

To be honest I haven't looked at Zn* yet.  I know (and use) WebClient
and imagine that Zn have similar features?

Anyway I have not problem in use the things the Board consider better,
but need to make the things step at step.

At the server side I really don't looked deeper neither yet, because
the main goal of the project is having a xmlrpc client capable of
interact with any xmlrpc exposed api, implementing the full
specification.

Cheers and thanks by the comment.